Some of my "Heart" Work

Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Spring Everyone!

The sun is finally shining. We had a nice day yesterday, great sunset- I captured it on film too.
It is getting really warm out too - can hardly wait for Spring, uh...MUD season to come (and go) I so want to get the Mustang out of storage and have some fun. But, while waiting I am enjoying passing the time actually getting some scrapping done.
Look what I made this week-
I really enjoy using up some scrap supplies- this was the CI Day by Day set that Erica provided me with as DT stuff a few months back, but I used ribbon from scrap, my broken Cat's Eye Inks, some MME journal cards, Primas, Jenni Bowlin stickers and several other stickers I had laying around so long I forgot (and it is not on the back of the pack either) where I got them.
Love using up stuff- makes room for more NEW things, ya' know. Speaking of using stuff up- I am also starting to get cracking at those SEI kits- I have a weakness for monthly kits (I am good now, only get two regularly, used to get SIX)...and I decided that if they are going to keep coming I have got to get them made up

so,...after making these cute cards from the CI Day by Day collection I made about 15 more from a SEI mini-kit. They came out SO cute!
Yes, I have been quite a busy-bee! I am so loving it- having some "me" time...
Look what else I did- I noticed how nice the sky looked last night and went outside with my "good camera" to play a bit. I amaze myself sometimes when I actually work it right and get some good shots too. LOOK at these, and NO editing (ya think I figured that photoshop out yet?? No chance-one thing at a time). This is straight off the disc! Standing in my own driveway!
Man, sometimes LIFE can be GOOD....

3 comments:

  1. wow Gail!! a busy bee this week!!! way to go

    ReplyDelete
  2. *gasp*... you have a blog!!!! I heard a rumor and had to come see if it was true! ;) .. it looks awesome Gail!! I love these photos.. beautiful! .. Welcome to Blog Land! :)

    ReplyDelete