Some of my "Heart" Work

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I scrapped!

Amazing but true- I squeezed a little scrap time in this weekend.
I worked on the layout of Nick on Friday night, finished it on Saturday, created Meagan's girly-girl one on Saturday and started Hunter's What now layout and wrapped it all up Sunday- and, Anthony came home Saturday night. He picked Aunt Jeanne up (she says thank you) at the airport and took her home then came over- we yacked until 3 am!!! I did not think I could get much accomplished -pulling "all nighters" is hard on us "old" people, but I managed! I scrapped, I did errands, took Meg to a friends and cooked Chicken Parmesan FROM SCRATCH! Shoulda gotten a pick of that one,..but I forgot!
Anyway- here is some layouts for you. All made with Crate Paper Prudence paper set and accessories sold at the AC Bailey store. It is BEAUTIFUL stuff, got embossing and glitter on it, brown and green and blue colors. It is real rich looking and I got 5 layouts and some cards with plenty still leftover for another project and all that stuff was under $10!
Check these out:

You all know Miss Meagan- featured in lots of layouts.
Her shirt was the perfect match to the papers here, funny in real life these layouts look so different, and her eyes are SO blue- really! No enhancements with Photoshop here-I really do not even know HOW to do that! They glitter like the sparkles on this paper! She is a natural beauty!

And this is another layout of Hunter- another favorite scrap subject.
He LIKES posing for the camera. The baby he is holding is my nephew Ryan's baby who is also named Ryan. He is usually very happy-bu this was his Christening Day and he had had enough of flashing cameras and people passing him around I think-Hunter loves babies and wanted to hold baby Ryan-until he started to cry!

And this layout is of my oldest son Nicholas. Nicholas is my "gentle giant." But he loves anything with wheels and horsepower. He was pretty excited that we had ordered our Shelby GT 500, but we had not yet gotten it from Ford when Uncle Tom located a used one. He was able to go and pick up this pretty white convertible before our car even arrived and Nick fell in love. These pics were taken by my nephew Tommy with his CELLPHONE camera, can you believe that?? Anyway, I printed them and scrapped them. It is hard to get pics of Nick, he lives out of town. I did the hand journaling thing here, but HATE my handwriting on layouts.

Hope you enjoyed the tour of "Prudence" as much as I liked using that Crate Paper- wait until you see what I am working on now,...maybe post more by the end of the week!

1 comment: