Some of my "Heart" Work

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Anyone else Expecting??

HAHAHA:) No Mom, it is NOT me-(fooled you? I doubt it!)
but it does seem like all those around me are having babies!
Relatives, co-workers, neighbors...
I have been scrapping and it seems I am always making baby things. Baby books (two lullaby albums), baby mini's (Bo Bunny word books -I made three) and baby cards (lots and other cards too)!
I cannot believe it has been weeks since I last blogged-it sure has been busy around here and it will continue to be, we do not have a free weekend until mid-June now and the datebook is gettign double-booked for some days.
LOTS of news to share, but wanted to pop on and quickly share this really quick and easy accordion card I made- I actually made a few but in my excitement to get them to the recipients I mailed a few before taking PICS! If you like it, email me at scrapqn@wildblue.com and I will give you the directions. But beware, it is addicting.

this is the card "closed"

and standing up "open"

and flat on the table so you can see each edge decorated

Just so darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment