Some of my "Heart" Work

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Look at this!

One of the really cool things about taking the BPS class with Nic Howard is that I get to meet lots of scrappy people from all over the world. We have all been chatting on the message boards and getting to know one another. We have also noticed that scrapping supplies are available from "local" manufacturers in some countries and not in the US. I met a neat lady names Rae on the boards. She has a small store in Australia and she allowed us classmates to order some neat things from companies not known in the US like Collections and Dusty Attic. She is giving away some goodies and here is a link to her post and site. I thought my scrappy friends here would like to browse around and see what they have and maybe even order a few things. Paypal can convert the currency for you! I like what I got~




Scrap Matrix Candy GiveAway!!!

Items Include – 3 spools x 1/2 m beaded ribbon, Love Album, Distress Crackle Paint – Antiqued Bronze, Distress Stickles – Antiqued Bronze & lots & lots of metal embellishments…………
To enter Scrap Matrix ‘Candy’ giveaway, all I ask is that you post about it on your blog (photo included please) with a link back to here, http://www.scrapmatrix.com.au/ however if you don’t have a blog your still more than welcome to enter. My Candy is open to all crafters, both here in Australia and International. Feel free to tell all your friends. The closing date for this ‘Candy’ is Sunday 11th July 2010 .

Have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment