Some of my "Heart" Work

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wow!!

Have I really not blogged in over 3 weeks??
Sorry- but I have been busy!

Son #2 moved back home, one additional person int he house and the whole routine changes.
Ever notice this? It effects everything, so good to have him home but what happened to the grocery routine (I shop every day now) and the laundry routine (two loads a day? He is ONE person), picking up CONSTANTLY...oh well, did I say it was good to have him home?? It is!
Speaking of home, my Mom and her friend Buck are visiting. Arrived here on Monday the holiday- they drove up from Florida, the scenic route way (via Ohio) and are int own for my cousin Kimberly's wedding. While waiting, the wedding is 5/31, they are touring New England, seeing the Maine coast, much of NH and some of VT-too bad we have three days of rain expected.
What else- I enjoyed the holiday weekend, not sure why we cannot work 4 days every week and have 3 off, sounds so much fairer than the 5/2 scheme we comply to now doesn't it? we did BBQ, played on the lake, shopped and shopped. I cleaned the house good, scrubbed the sun porch top to bottom, worked in the gardens and scrapped!
I have been a scrapping fool lately- loved seeing all my scrap friends and having a BALL at CKC this year- love that weekend. I have been on a roll ever since, many cool projects being worked on for ACB-exciting days there and speaking of exciting days my scrap friend Margie Aslett and her daughters ahve started an exciting adventure, they created a cool place called The Girls Loft, coming June 15th- check them out, tell them I sent you and look for many great prizes and surprises these ladies have TALENT!

Speaking of talent, wanna see my most favorite layout? I did this!

Isn't it so cute?? It was SO easy, from a class by Technique Tuesday. It is a CKC thing. I love it- I have had these pics for a while, that was a few Halloweens ago, Hunter was Spiderman two years in a row, so he wanted to be something different, so he was "black Spiderman" here-hahahaha, he loves these costumes cause "the suit has muscles" they are "built in"- he cracks me up! I so envisioned a layout that was titled "My Hero!!!" but this seemed like the perfect pics to use on this one and Meagan is not really the "damsel in distress" type....
I really like how it came out - I LOVE TT stuff - gonna make another, same but different using similiar pics for Hunter's album as this pinky sparkly one is for Meg's album and I am gonna use these tips and techniques on other pages so be ready!

3 comments:

  1. Wish I could have been a fly on the wall in those classes you took. So Beautiful Gail!! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great layout! Sounds like you have been busy!

    ReplyDelete